The main objectives correspond to the development of management structures and R&D initiatives integrated in network, disruptive, that include Technology Development, Energy Policies, Environment and Biodiversity, in a perspective of Corporate Sustainability and Value Creation.
- Energy Policies (Planning – Regulation of Markets – Social Impacts of Energy Systems).
- Environmental Management Systems (Environmental and Biodiversity Policies – Technologies for remediation and water reuse).
- Safety Management (Systems for Safety in the Value Chain of Oil & Gas).
- Systems for Sustainable Mobility.
- Technological exploration.
- Strategic management of R&D and Innovation (RDI).
- Activities of Technological Prospective.
- Incubation and Growth of New Technology-based Companies.
- Transfer of Technology and Intellectual Property Management.